Los Angeles Mass Tort Lawyer
A tort is an illegal act that violates a person’s rights, causing them harm or suffering. In civil cases classified as a tort, the person who committed the act is held liable for the damages caused. However, in mass torts, various claimants are involved and seeking reparation from multiple defendants.
If you or a loved one is pursuing a mass tort claim, contact a Los Angeles mass tort attorney at Pollard | Bailey to discuss your options. We will help you and your co-claimants get the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose a Mass Tort Attorney in Los Angeles?
At Pollard | Bailey, we are committed to securing the maximum compensation possible for your mass tort claim.
- We have more than 40 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in all types of mass tort claims.
- We provide partner-level representation and care to our clients. We do not delegate paralegals or junior associates to any of our clients.
- We monitor our caseload, managing it so that all of our clients receive the one-on-one representation they deserve.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis — you pay no upfront costs, and you do not pay any legal fees unless we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf.
We provide the experience, knowledge, and skill necessary to succeed in your mass tort claim.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
What Are Common Mass Tort Cases?
Personal injury is typically the grounds for a mass tort case. A mass tort case arises when claims made by numerous plaintiffs are relatively similar and are associated with a common cause. Some examples of mass tort litigations are as follows: aviation accidents, product liability, and claims.
- Aviation Accidents: Serious injury or death is often the result of an aviation accident. Many passengers are severely harmed, and the responsibility for that suffering can be placed on either the airline, the manufacturer of the plane, repairmen, and servicemen, or another party. As litigation commences and victims and their families seek reparation for similar damages from the same parties, they file a mass tort case.
- Products Liability Claim: Manufacturers of a product have a responsibility to produce items that function correctly. If consumers are injured due to a defective product, the product manufacturer, retailer, or distributor is liable. In California, consumers have the right to file a personal injury claim against these negligent or deceptive parties.
- Claim: Property owners and those who are responsible for managing a property are expected to maintain the building and grounds to ensure the safety of visitors. Hence, when numerous injuries occur on a property, the owner and manager are held liable. A mass tort can be filed against a property owner, especially when there have been physical damages stemming from the same cause.
Other mass tort claims can arise that stem from workplace incidents, defective medical devices, and more. Mass torts can lead to long and complex proceedings, so a Los Angeles mass torts attorney is incredibly helpful to have on your side to navigate the complexities of such a case.
Filing a Mass Tort Claim With A Los Angeles Mass Tort Attorney
You can strengthen your case by working with other claimants. The number of people arguing the same case for negligence and injury is compelling, but you need the right law firm to compile evidence and argue on your behalf. You’ll find the representation you need from our mass torts lawyers i Los Angeles, CA.
If you are considering a mass tort claim, contact the Los Angeles personal injury attorneys from the law office of Pollard | Bailey. We will fight for your rights to get you the compensation that your mass tort claim demands.