Los Angeles Dangerous Drugs Attorney
Dangerous and defective drugs have been and continue to be introduced into the market. Whether it’s the negligence of medical professionals, the FDA, or other parties, dangerous drugs can cause severe harm to your health.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a dangerous drug, contact the injury attorneys in Los Angeles at Pollard | Bailey to discuss your case. An experienced Los Angeles dangerous drugs lawyer will fight for your right to compensation.
Why Choose a Los Angeles Dangerous Drugs Lawyer?
At Pollard | Bailey, a Los Angeles dangerous drugs lawyer is dedicated to providing exceptional representation for your dangerous drugs case.
- We have over 40 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in dangerous drug cases.
- We have a proven record of results, securing a favorable verdict or settlement in more than 96% of all cases we have taken on.
- We take a hands-on approach to our clients. Your case will not be handled by junior-level associates or paralegals, but rather experienced partner-level attorneys.
- We represent clients via a contingency fee agreement — there are no upfront costs, and you do not pay any legal fees until we win your case.
We want to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
What Are the Side Effects of Dangerous Drugs?
Many dangerous drugs may have unintended side effects such as:
- Blood clots
- Nerve damage
- Heart attack or severe damage to the heart
- Loss of consciousness and fainting
- Organ damage or failure
If you’ve experienced an unexpected or severe reaction to a medication, seek immediate medical attention and consult a lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced dangerous drugs lawyer may be able to let you know if you have a valid claim for your condition.
How Do I Initiate a Dangerous Drug Claim?
To file a claim, you must first contact a skilled Los Angeles dangerous drug attorney. They will offer you the best chance of having your claim accepted and successfully paid out.
Your attorney will ask for any records of your use of the drug in question, along with any other documentation essential to your case. This includes your medical history, prescriptions, and records of care following the drug use. At Pollard | Bailey, we use this information to illustrate how the negligence of a doctor, drug company, or other party resulted in your diminished health condition. We will also conduct extensive research, which may involve contacting plaintiffs with similar cases or consulting specialists who can analyze the drug and prove its harm.
Trust Pollard | Bailey for Your Dangerous Drug Claim
If you have been severely affected by a defective drug, contact a Los Angeles dangerous drugs lawyer today to discuss your case and your options for compensation. At Pollard | Bailey, we will work with you through every step to ensure that you are compensated appropriately. Contact us today for legal representation.